Excellent opportunity for a top-notch Sr. Front-End Developer skilled in React to help drive and contribute to the development and vision of Alfi’s current & next-gen products.
As a Sr. Front-End Developer, you will have the chance to take ownership of your wheelhouse as you lead in your own direction in lockstep with your peers. You will be responsible for delivering clean and effective code in alignment with initiative deadlines, contributing to the adherence of the Scrum methodology, and using your skills & experience to provide mentorship to Junior Developers to facilitate industry best practices.
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing startup enterprise for anyone who is looking to advance their career with the expectation of contributing to our company values & team-culture. If you’re looking to get in with an edge company at a great time, with a great team of passionate engineers, please read on.
- Translate UI/UX compositions into functional, extensible, and testable components.
- Develop readable code from an interface-first approach to deliver features on a timely cadence.
- Provide feedback & review peers’ code and refactor code of your own when necessary.
- Contribute to ongoing documentation.
- Provide articulate mentorship of Mid-Level & Junior developers on clean code design and best practices.
- Participate in all faculties of Scrum Methodology.
- 2+ years of React development and Flux implementations.
- Strong understanding of Front-End concepts: e.g; Hash-Routing, DOM, ShadowDOM, CSSOM, Box-Model.
- Demonstrable ability to decompose UI elements into reusable components.
- Solid understanding of both OOP and Functional Programming concepts.
- Firm understanding of Software Coupling, Composition vs Inheritance, and Function Purity.
- Eye for UX design, mind for engineering simplicity, and propensity to program to interfaces — not implementations.
- Must work in the Downtown Denver office
- Familiarity with Scrum Methodology
- Classic algorithms & data-structures, Software Design Patterns, SOLID, and more than 1 front-end framework.
- ReactNative, Redux, or other front-end stores and data-flow models.
- Java, Scala, Kotlin, and Android development.
- Python, AWS, Lambdas, REST.
- Experience or interest in PHP/Wordpress.
If your skillset aligns with the qualifications above, then we welcome your application to work with the best, rapidly growing team here at Alfi. Everyone at Alfi acknowledges that hard work, bravery, honesty, accountability and dignity are universal values that benefit everyone and empower the individual to accomplish even the toughest goals. We invite you to join our growing family of engineers on this journey.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation Leave
- Healthcare Benefits
- Snacks and Drinks