TeamGenius is the leading provider of athlete evaluation and development software, supporting hundreds of youth sports organizations with tryouts and team formation, player feedback, and player development programs. We believe in the power of youth sports to help kids develop healthy habits and critical life skills – all while having tons of fun! We’re passionate about creating positive youth sports experiences for as many kids as possible and believe those experiences are best delivered through passionate sports administrators, volunteers and coaches when they have the best tools for the job.
TeamGenius is seeking a dedicated and innovative full stack software engineer with a proven track record in building successful mobile applications for iOS and Android. Hustle, curiosity, and a willingness to learn are crucial for everyone on our team. You’ll report directly to the CTO and work closely with an ambitious team eager to build great technology and help improve youth sports experiences for organizations and athletes alike.
- Be an integral part of the team that will design and build a new mobile application focused on youth athlete engagement.
- Grow your career while working on a fast-paced, Agile development team.
- Be involved in every aspect of the full product development lifecycle.
- Be part of a passionate team that drives each other to be our very best, and has fun in the process.
Technically, you’ll need the following:
- Proven experience in designing and developing applications with React Native, Typescript, and Redux targeting iOS and Android.
- Experience working on a fast paced, agile development team.
- Understanding of managing and deploying applications in a cloud environment.
Extra credit for:
- Proven UI/UX design skills with CSS3, HTML5, less or sass, and Node.js
- Experience in designing consumer applications with an eye for gamification for maximum user engagement.
- Experience with building mobile apps using Xamarin Forms and C#.
- Experience in managing applications in an Azure environment.
- Experience in managing user authentication and authorization in a SSO environment.
- Understanding of concepts for domain driven design, test driven development, and DevOps best practices.
- Willingness to pitch in do the things that need to be done when the needs arise.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Appreciation Plan (stock options)
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Phone stipend
- Flexible work environment
How to Apply
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org