Sebastian, Team Lead, says: “Team Red is a cross-functional team owning the DC Analytics platform, which not only powers our internal agency business but also is actively used by customers worldwide. We are a driven team which enjoys a good round of Mario Kart once in a while.”
You will be working in:
English (fluency required) – as we are an international team, this is our team (and company) language.
Our tech stack:
We have a diverse tech stack and make use of a lot of AWS services like ECS, EMR, Lambda, Cloudfront, etc. Our servers are powered by Ubuntu Linux and we make use of containerisation whenever useful.
How you will make an impact:
- You are designing, developing, deploying, operating & improving our tracking and analysis technology for TV campaigns.
- You take ownership for the whole development cycle, from architecture design to testing to implementation & maintenance.
- You and your team own your code, and decide on technologies and tools as well. You operate on distributed data processing architectures.
Skills you will need to be successful:
- You are proficient in a functional and at least one other programming language
- You have a deep understanding of RDBMS as well as NoSQL solutions.
- You have experience in building distributed data processing architectures.
- You have experience with AWS cloud services and stream-processing systems.
- You bring with you a passion for simple, pragmatic, and robust system design.
- You write clean, modular and testable code accompanied with proper, meaningful tests.
- You have gained experience in operating and monitoring production environments.