As an experienced Cloud Solutions Architect, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
The candidate selected will be part of CT Application & Technical Architecture engineering team with the primary responsibility to support application teams migrating their big data and machine learning application workloads to Cloud. The preferred candidate should be able to work independently to solve complex problems and work with geographically spread teams. The preferred candidate will have several years of application development experience in multiple platforms and can complete assigned duties with minimal direction from management.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Working closely with application development teams to review/assess solution architecture and provide guidance on target and/or interim state cloud solutions
* Support application team onboarding to Cloud specifically leveraging big data technologies
* Support assessment of new product/services across big data technology paradigm
* Play SME role for application development teams to help Cloud, Big Data, Data Lake and Machine Learning application modernization
* 10 – 15 years application development experience
* 3 – 5 years of building cloud solutions
* Experience in building application framework and/or platform development experience
* Defining solution architecture and leading implementation of big data applications
* Hands-on experience in design and implementation of cloud-native applications
* Deep knowledge in solution design patterns, building resilient solutions across on-premise application and cloud including associated security considerations
* Experience defining application solution architectures and roadmap
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Agile development experience
* Apache Spark, Python, Terraform,
* Exposure to data lake concepts and technologies
* Understanding of integration technologies like Apache Kafka
* AWS certification – Associate / professional Solution Architect preferred
* Experience working in center of excellence or platform teams
* OS – Linux/Unix, WindowsAPI – ReST API, JSON/XML
* Scripts – Node.js/Python
* Working knowledge in API – Apigee Edge, Swagger
* Cloud – AWS Services (Experience)
* Containers – Docker advanced development, Kubernetes
* Exposure to UI- Angular/React, Container – Docker basic development, Development Stack – IDEs (IntelliJ /Eclipse), Unit Testing tools (JMockit, others if any), Performance Testing tools (Jmeter/ Blaze/ loadrunner), Build tools (Maven/Gradle), CI/CD tools (Jenkins), Logging – Splunk
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans