At BMW Car IT, a wholly owned subsidiary of BMW AG, we live and breathe software. We design and implement embedded software for electronic control units of the BMW cars as well as related tools and frameworks. By delivering software all the way from the idea to the final product we lead BMW into the future of digitalization and mobility.
We offer you to take up the exciting role of a Software Engineer for one of our Infotainment or Driver Assistance Systems projects.
What awaits you?
- You develop customer functions in the domains Infotainment, Driver Assistance Systems or Autonomous Driving.
- You will become a member of an international and fast-moving team of highly qualified software professionals.
- You are utilizing state of the art agile development methodology and will work on all phases of software development, always with the goal of deploying to an upcoming series car project.
- We are working in cross-functional teams where you sketch concepts and ideas, design and evaluate solutions and finally implement and test the software.
- Testing includes verification in simulation, on the target hardware and in the car.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Embedded Systems or related fields.
- Strong expertise in embedded software engineering with C++.
- Passion for software quality; expertise in CI and test automatization as well as software quality practices.
- Expertise in one or more of the following fields is beneficial: infotainment, navigation, localization, automotive maps, driver assistance systems, autonomous driving, sensor fusion, real time systems, functional safety.
- Expertise in utilizing agile development methodology like Scrum.
- Fluent English for professional use, German is a plus.
You are a self-motivated team player who likes to work with highly professional colleagues on developing BMW’s future customer functions? Apply now!
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.