Developer of senior experience who will contribute to building multifaceted enterprise and customized applications for a diverse and growing international client base.
We will help the candidate learn and we expect the candidate to take on the challenge to learn quickly. Aptitude is the most important factor. However, candidates having any number of the following will be given preference:
Desired Skills & Experience
- C# (5 years)
- MS SQL Server (5 years)
- Experience working in a team environment
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Ideally has experience:
- Using source control (TFS)
- Using a dependency injection framework
- Creating unit and integration tests
“Other” Things You’ll Like about MTech
- MTech work environment includes jeans and hoodies, and self-expression. Coworkers are smart and fun.
- Most coworkers will laugh at your jokes. Even if they’re just being polite.
- You’ll never sit in a cubicle. Unless you build one around yourself.
- While Remote working is part of our culture, MTech also has a modern and open office space with ping pong table, foosball, plenty of cold soda and snacks, deck overlooking the Atlanta sky-line, and an informal Happy Hour on Friday evenings to decompress.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.