SOME IT WORKS. SOME CHANGES WHAT’S POSSIBLE.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
More than 90% of automotive innovations are based on electronics and software. That’s why creative freedom and lateral thinking are so important in the pursuit of truly new solutions. Naturally, this includes flexible working models, so that our IT specialists are free to go in unconventional directions.
We are an international team of Software experts with focus on building & integrating safe software continuously and are looking for you to further strengthen us for the challenges to come. We are using modern development methods and technologies such as agile development and domain-specific languages which are a fixed part of our work.
What awaits you?
- You design, outline and harmonize the CI system of our development environment and the build & integration processes of our customer projects.
- You consider the latest state of the art technologies regarding virtualization, parallelization and caching strategies.
- You are designing and maintaining our CI builds, for and with our customers.
- Furthermore, you shape a safe SW-integration process, considering standards like ASIL and ISO 26262.
- Giving and receiving professional guidance regarding build, release and safety topics is part of your job.
- The coordination with our interface partners completes up your job profile.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a similar background.
- Several years of professional experience in the field of object-oriented software development as well as a keen sense for software quality.
- Expert knowledge about CI-, build-, source code and configuration management systems, such as Bazel, Zuul, GIT, Ansible, Docker or Openshift.
- Expert knowledge in dependency-management und caching of build artifacts, preferably in cloud-based build environments (e.g., Bazel).
- Experience in design and implementation of python-based software systems.
- Further knowledge about functional safety (ISO 26262), safety analysis techniques and integration-level safety concepts.
- Business-fluency in English, German proficiency beneficial.
Join our team to develop and build the next generation of automotive software! Apply now!
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits – see bmw.jobs/benefits
Earliest starting date: from now on
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001