At finn.auto we strive to make mobility fun and sustainable by bringing a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offsetting all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our dynamic and fast-growing team to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform as we launch new product lines and expand internationally. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
At finn.auto we create software that will manage thousands of vehicles and customers on a daily basis. You have the chance to join this team early on and work independently on our product. If your coding skills are known around the globe, and you love to contribute your ideas and engineering skills to a growing company in the heart of Munich then apply now.
- Best software to support business: Together with your team, you ship new features for our cloud platform. Thereby you actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers and business units
- Strive for excellence: You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our users by empowering them through an effective software
- You build it, you run it: You build features with an “you build it, you run it” mindset and are responsible for testing, deployment and monitoring of your code. Yes, we believe in Serverless
// Your Profile
- You have solid experience in software engineering of larger projects, preferably B2B, B2C or SaaS products, Juniors are also very welcome!
- You possess profound knowledge of Python, or NodeJS
- You are not afraid of serverless applications including continuous integration and testing
- You don’t worry setting up a local dev environment, spinning up a Docker container on an AWS instance or resolving a couple of merge conflicts
- Putting code live everyday is a given
- You have been part of an agile development team. You favor open communication, constant feedback and short decision paths
- You have a “never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow
- You are fluent in English
// Our Values
- Customer first – Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it – Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and finn’s overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle – Apply attention to detail and don’t shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together – We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open-minded – Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others’ authenticity.
// What We Offer
- Founders who focus on product and developer needs while building the most popular mobility provider
- A highly motivated environment where you can grow and learn by working on ambitious challenges together in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary.
- 1,500€ yearly personal development budget – We constantly motivate you to learn, grow, advance your potential and be the best version of yourself.
- Full visa support – For you and your family
- We love and live agile as a SCRUM team, with open boards, regular retros and daily stand-ups.
- Join an open-minded tech organization with a “best tool for the job” attitude. You have freedom to choose your equipment, accessories, editors, tools and technology and are given plenty of room for learning and experimentation.
- A great, modern office in the middle of Munich.
- Loads of fun with amazing colleagues and team events you will not forget.
- You want to drive your own finn.auto? – Get one with our employee discount program or make use of many more benefits we are offering.
// Interested in Joining?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers Christian Pötter and Henriette Brune are looking forward to your application and will get back to you as soon as possible!
// Equal Opportunities for Everyone
finn.auto is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.