Stocard is looking for smart, talented and creative people, who share our vision, live and breathe mobile technology and want to be an active part of our journey!
Join us as our …
(SENIOR) ANDROID DEVELOPER (full-time, m/f).
As our Android developer, you shape the unique experience in our app for millions of users around the globe. You architect, build and maintain our native Android app. You love to tackle challenges and find creative ways to implement new features that fit in smoothly – using the best available technologies like Kotlin, RxJava or Couroutines. You’ll be working in a cross-functional team contributing to the overall experience and architecture. Share your knowledge and keep up the high level of quality in our team through reviews, pairing and mentoring. Leave your footprint and focus on a top-notch user experience in our app to further grow together with us!
What you’ll be working on…
- Further develop Stocard Pay, our mobile payment solution via NFC
- Make the app context aware with the help of the Google Awareness API
- Improve of our sync framework which enables our users to perform most actions even while offline
- Build features tightly integrated with location based services
- Transfer your excellent intuition for design, UI and UX to our app
Skills, mindset and and experiences exciting to us…
- Passionate about mobile technologies and mobile wallets, feeling related to our vision
- In-depth knowledge of the Android SDK and rock-solid coding skills with Kotlin
- Love for solving technical challenges with other talented teammates
- Experience with iOS app or backend development is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Personal projects or contribution to open source projects in the Android ecosystem
- Interest in or experience with payment, loyalty and shopping
This and more is awaiting you…
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- High user: developer ratio; your responsibility to make a huge impact on the every day shopping experience of 5 million users
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront (we support your relocation in case you don’t live here yet)
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Professional development; skill sharing, tech talks, meetups, conferences
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
To apply for this position, please upload your info and files here. Alternatively you can also send us an e-mail with all info and files (CV, cover letter, references, project list etc.) via [email protected].
Contact person: Gabriella Schwarcz
Looking forward to your application!