Apply now to be considered I mmediately!
Are you looking to make more money? Are you looking for a place with unlimited growth potential?
A Sales Representative in our company will be trained to be responsible for the management of sales, and relationships with our small business customers.
Our Mission: To provide educational and growth opportunities for everyone in our company by generating new business and maintaining relationships for all the clients who hire us, therefore creating long-lasting value.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Meet with customers in person in the Indianapolis area
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Manage and solve conflicts with clients
- Interact and conduct face to face sales and marketing presentations with potential clients
- Meet time deadlines for accounts
- This position is remote for our Indianapolis territory, however, daily virtual meetings will take place with our Chicago office
- Opportunity to manage a team in the future
- Management personally provides training in sales, marketing, and account management
- Ability to move into a position with a flexible work schedule
- A forum to practice teaching and public speaking
- Competitive bonuses and advancement opportunities
- Individualized training that moves at your own pace
- Fun, energetic colleagues
- Work Hard/Play Hard – after work activities
- Mistakes are encouraged – that means you’re learning!
- Consistent Recognition for performers
- Strong work ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Great interpersonal skills
- Competitive Nature
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills