Lookout…Here We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to empower our employees and support them in their professional growth while leading them on a path to success within our organization.
Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking
a Full Time Clinical Liaison to join our team!
Southern Indiana Rehab Hospital, located in New Albany, IN is a 60 bed IRF and SNF rehab providing rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
The Clinical Liaison is responsible for educating, problem solving and building relationships with referral sources, obtaining referrals, completing eRehab or LTRAX assessments, and participating in planning, organizing and executing the Business Departmental plan. The individual will be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with their assigned accounts.
Functions as a key source of market intelligence providing direct communication between the community, referral sources and physicians to their Vibra Hospital Team. Often serves as the “face of Vibra” in the community and is responsible for developing a positive, professional image conducive to building long lasting relationships with our customers.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, Respiratory Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, or LSW required in the state where support is provided.
- Recent healthcare experience in the acute care hospital, rehabilitation setting or home health care agency/company required.
- Current, valid and active driver’s license required.
- Ability to travel using publicly available air and ground transportation.
- Previous clinical screening experience is preferred.
- Marketing/sales skill expertise preferred with a history of exceeding sales quotas.
- Working experience of local medical community is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with medical and administrative staffs as well as patients and families, in an assertive, professional manner.
- Self motivated, extroverted and enthusiastic individual who is self-directed.
- Ability to complete the clinical screens accurately and thoroughly within established timeframes with demonstrated clinical expertise to determine admission criteria.
- Ability to complete necessary reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Exhibit a sense of urgency for goal achievement with a strong commitment to results.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the New Albany, IN area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal – provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
[ Link Removed ]
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!