Resource Manager RHMR Human Resource Services
Recruiting, sourcing, evaluating and placing HR professionals in contract or contract-to-hire positions with our clients; delivering outstanding customer service to candidates; providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates; participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local Human Resources community.
- Record of success, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency
- 2+ years of experience in HR and/or successful permanent placement recruiting or staffing industry experience
- A business-related degree
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential? If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at [ Link Removed ] .
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at [ Link Removed ] .
Watch this video ( [ Link Removed ] ) to learn why working at Robert Half is the right choice for you.
You may submit your application materials online or call [ Phone number blocked ] for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet