Important: This role is fully remote from anywhere within Germany.
Software that matters in society: Develop a cloud-native Culture and Value platform that engages with Millions of people in companies like Spotify, Mercedes, Trivago + many more.
Help employees worldwide to make them feel fulfilled at their workplace. Clarity on goals, performance and vision. Feedback and Support Management to boost personal development and growth.
Global Product, distributed international tech team, end2end responsibility in self-managed cross-functional teams Rethink the core product strategy, launch & scale new product features across the globe. Create Dev Excellence with a customer first approach.
KEY ROLE – Your choice and personal priority:
- Techlead (50%): Technical vision, architecture, value to create a new & sustainable stand-alone mobility solution
- Engineer (30%): Assist the team in coding most complex issues and share your knowledge as mentor to your engineers
- Teamlead/Mentor (20%): Hire, lead & coach a high-performance engineering team focus on people and engineering culture
- TypeScript, Node.js (Express) cloud-native, service-based application architecture with high scalability
- Vue.js (Tailwind) for main SPA
- Fully AWS managed Infra with EKS, automated Deployments, Atlas MongoDB
- TDD: Cypress, Jest, Mocha for test automation
- travis CI/CD, Git + Github, DevSecOps, Agile (Kanban)
- Self-managed, cross-functional-teams, end2end-product responsibility
- Agile and creative environment – you impact the product!
- Personalized development strategy for individual and professional growth
- Flexible working hours + remote working policy
- International, English-speaking culture
YOU – What you should bring:
- Strong technical & entrepreneurial skills as Engineer (Node.js), Techlead and/or Teamlead
- Willing to maximize your personal impact on a new platform solution (autonomy & transparency)
- Experience with fast-growing environments and scalable cloud products
- Full understanding of SDLC best practices within a fast-paced culture
- Excellent feedback and English communication skills, German is a plus
- Work fully remote or from the Hamburg office (presence in Hamburg is a nice-to-have
- REMOTE (also after Covid19!) or Berlin office + flexible work hours + 2 months/year working from anywhere in the world
- 30 days paid vacation
- 2000 Euro Individual development budget for trainings, joining conferences with the team, etc.
- Paid relocation package
- Team events & company benefits
- And finally, …maybe the best Tech Team in Germany 🙂