Sepasoft employees may work in-office, remotely, or a hybrid combination. For simplicity of taxes, benefits, and administration, we are currently limiting our candidate search to residents of California.
The position of Full Stack Java Developer will make meaningful contributions to the future of our products and help customers manufacture a higher quality product more efficiently. This position requires the ability to understand the manufacturing industry, and as a team, come up with innovative solutions to common challenges in the industry.
The new hire will receive paid training, including a combination of self-paced video, classroom, and on-the-job mentoring by senior staff.
The person filling this position must exhibit the ability to learn new software quickly, enjoy working through and solving customer problems, working in independent or team environments, and have a passion for computer technology.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented design
- Knowledge of Java SE
- Knowledge of Java multithreading
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Knowledge of multiple operating platforms
- Quick learning abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to gather and analyze software requirements
- Degree in a technical field: Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with client server development
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience in agile development environment
- Knowledge of typical factory production environments
- UI/UX Design Experience
- Experience with React
- Experience with Typescript
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Contribute to the definition of new features for existing and new software products
- Use existing software architecture and patterns for new developments
- Contribute to team design and architecture meetings
- Develop user interfaces, real time backend modules and data analysis tools
- Work effectively on multiple tasks concurrently.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.