At BMW Car IT, a wholly owned subsidiary of BMW AG, we live and breathe software. We design and implement embedded software for the electronic control units of the BMW cars as well as related tools and frameworks.
We are searching for a new team member with passion for innovative embedded software?solutions.?Our area of responsibility is?the?development of middleware functions of the infotainment system in connected cars.
What awaits you?
- You will take part in projects being involved with all phases of the software development process to ensure the appropriate level of quality.
- Your responsibility is to work within development teams assisting hands on the teams in creating software that fits for release.
- You are in the lead to analyze and improve software development processes, as well as plan, monitor and report on ASPICE Gap Analysis, Reviews and Assessments.
- In addition, you support hands on the teams to create and implement a feasible plan to close the process gaps.
- You coach the teams in process implementation and ensure process compliance.
- You support the integration of quality tools into CI/ CD system.
- Setting up and maintaining quality dashboards based on a selection of quality tools completes your job profile.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a comparable qualification.
- Experience in providing hands on quality support to development teams, coaching in process implementation and assuring compliance.
- Knowledge in quality planning, assessment and auditing within the automotive or embedded industries, as well as experience in conducting 8D and other process improvement activities.
- Experience tailoring and deploying international software standards such as CMMI, Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262 or using ISO 21434 automotive cybersecurity.
- Analyzing and improving development processes in close collaboration with engineering and corporate quality.
- Experience working in agile software frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban along with Lean methodologies.
- Qualified Assessor in Automotive ASPICE and experience in a scripting language (Python, Perl, Bash) is of high advantage.
- Business-fluent English. German is a plus.
Do you enjoy working in an international team and you have the passion for innovative embedded software?solutions? Apply now!
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits – see bmw.jobs/benefits
Earliest starting date: from now on
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001