Revance is on a mission to disrupt the biotechnology industry with forward-thinking technology that powers the patient care experience. With a strong legacy as a biotechnology R&D house, Revance is focused on delivering innovative aesthetic and therapeutic products that provide exceptional, meaningful outcomes to consumers.
Our digital platform provides services to prestige practices, designed to give our customers the confidence to connect with patients and build their business in new and powerful ways, eliminating friction so they can focus on what they do best—giving patients a premium experience. Our goal is to equip them with digital tools to turn every transaction into a relationship. They use our platform to not only seamlessly process payment but uncover actionable insights that drive ROI and bring more patients into their practice through a full-service loyalty and subscriptions program.
Our technology puts them back where they should be—at the forefront of their business decisions. And we’re doing it by attracting top-tier talent, with a rapidly growing team comprised of tech industry experts from Microsoft, Google, and beyond. If you’re ready to build digital products that have the potential to transform an industry long overdue for change, we’re ready to meet you.
Quality Engineer is responsible for creating automation to test the mobile applications that have been designed and developed by our engineering teams.You’ll expand our automated testing coverage. You are an engineer who firmly believes that quality is everyone’s responsibility. You enjoy finding vulnerabilities and bugs in existing code, and you’re capable of working with a team to fix those issues. This role is responsible for performing a variety of Quality engineering tasks including the design and development of backend automation test frameworks, coding and executing automated test scripts. The ideal candidate will have the necessary skills and experience to architect and develop automated Backend/API Test suites, define test development needs and procedures, and love to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Expertise in all areas of application testing like Functional Testing and UI Verifications against backend and DB considering product requirements.
- Build and maintain scalable Test automation frameworks and supporting infrastructure for both Web and Mobile responsive applications
- Diagnose problems and fix bugs in the mobile automation testing framework for Mobile responsive and web
- Strong knowledge in platform Architecture of Android, iOS and Web Bowser.
- Work closely with development teams to integrate new test cases into existing automation frameworks
- Take Ownership of complete test coverage of product functionality and manage/maintain continuous integration testing Jobs and Builds
- Report and follow-through defects as necessary to complete the testing-cycle and provide regular status update to ease release readiness
- Maintain existing automated regression suites/packages to reflect changing requirements and features
- Ability to work independently and productively
- Perform peer code reviews as part of your everyday workflow
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering or Computer Science degree or equivalent; Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience developing test automation frameworks from scratch & automated testing
- Experience developing, executing mobile responsive test cases on Web, iOS and Android Native test preferably using Appium, Cucumber, Selenium etc.
- Strong working knowledge of OOP languages like Java (Preferred), Kotlin, Ruby etc.
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL/SQL
- Hands on experience with solid understanding of Unit Testing Frameworks like TestNG or JUnit
- Expertise with Jenkins configuring pipelines for CI/CD
- Experience working with tools like in Jira, TestRail.
- Familiarities or hands on experience with QA processes, concepts, tools and terminologies
- Nice to have experience in AWS infrastructure.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrates characteristics to work respectfully and effectively with all levels of employees, to achieve mutual goals.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, accuracy, use good judgment, prioritization skills and be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Self-directed; team player, takes initiative, proactively addresses problems; can work with minimal oversight.
- Results driven with positive energy, desire to overachieve and continuous learning and improvement.
- Desire to learn new technologies