Revance is on a mission to disrupt the biotechnology industry with forward-thinking technology that powers the patient care experience. With a strong legacy as a biotechnology R&D house, Revance is focused on delivering innovative aesthetic and therapeutic products that provide exceptional, meaningful outcomes to consumers.
Our digital platform provides services to prestige practices, designed to give our customers the confidence to connect with patients and build their business in new and powerful ways, eliminating friction so they can focus on what they do best—giving patients a premium experience. Our goal is to equip them with digital tools to turn every transaction into a relationship. They use our platform to not only seamlessly process payment but uncover actionable insights that drive ROI and bring more patients into their practice through a full-service loyalty and subscriptions program.
Our technology puts them back where they should be—at the forefront of their business decisions. And we’re doing it by attracting top-tier talent, with a rapidly growing team comprised of tech industry experts from Microsoft, Google, and beyond. If you’re ready to build digital products that have the potential to transform an industry long overdue for change, we’re ready to meet you.
Quality Engineer, Manual is responsible for creating tests & tests plans to test the applications that have been designed and developed by our engineering teams. You are an engineer who firmly believes that quality is everyone’s responsibility. You enjoy finding vulnerabilities and bugs in existing code, and you’re capable of working with a team to fix those.
- Perform manual testing on the product
- Record test results & file bugs in an event of a failure
- Ability to think thoughtfully and develop test cases
- Work alongside with our developers and effectively communicate necessary information to reproduce bugs or defects
- Ability to see ‘code’ and have an understanding of what it means
- Evaluate and identify areas in which test automation would be beneficial
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering or Computer Science degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of QA experience in testing Web Applications & Mobile Applications
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-driven setting
- Team player, self-starter, results oriented and able to multi-task
- Expertise with Jenkins, Cypress, Jira, and TestRail, and SQL
- Experience with Web Application testing frameworks like Selenium or Cypress
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrates characteristics to work respectfully and effectively with all levels of employees, to achieve mutual goals.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, accuracy, use good judgment, prioritization skills and be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Self-directed; team player, takes initiative, proactively addresses problems; can work with minimal oversight.
- Results driven with positive energy, desire to overachieve and continuous learning and improvement.
- Desire to learn new technologies