Revance is building a premium aesthetics category focused on differentiated products, improved outcomes, and an elevated experience for healthcare professionals (HCPs) and patients. Revance is a biotechnology company focused on innovative aesthetic and therapeutic offerings, including our next-generation investigational neuromodulator product, DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection and TEOXANE’s RHA® dermal filler collection. We have performed a total of 2.6 million facial injectable procedures in 2018. The U.S. facial aesthetics opportunity for neuromodulators and dermal fillers stands at $ 2.2 billion.
We are innovating new therapeutic treatments that meaningfully transform patient experiences in muscle movement and pain disorders. Revance’s therapeutic pipeline seeks to bring innovation to multiple indications in muscle movement and pain disorders. We aspire to a culture that embodies our values of Speed, Audacious, Grit, and Empathy; that all our employees feel valued, developed, engaged and empowered in making a difference, disrupting and improving the aesthetics and therapeutics markets for our patients
The HintMD platform enables our partners to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The HintMD platform is a key partner to connect our clients to target customers and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More and more partners are adopting HintMD’s platform to make smarter business decisions through the ease of their customers’ payment experience as well as in their competitive positioning. HintMD is committed to success and our team includes successful entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate about making a difference in our customers’ lives.
Quality Engineer, Backend is responsible for creating automation to test the applications that have been designed and developed by our engineering teams. You’ll expand our automated testing coverage.
You are an engineer who firmly believes that quality is everyone’s responsibility. You enjoy finding vulnerabilities and bugs in existing code, and you’re capable of working with a team to fix those issues. This role is responsible for performing a variety of Quality engineering tasks including the design and development of backend automation test frameworks, coding and executing automated test scripts. The ideal candidate will have the necessary skills and experience to architect and develop automated Backend/API Test suites, define test development needs and procedures, and love to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
• Build and maintain scalable test automation frameworks and supporting infrastructure
• Diagnose problems and fix bugs in the automation testing framework
• Work closely with development teams to integrate new test cases into existing automation frameworks
• Take Ownership of complete test coverage of product functionality and manage/maintain continuous integration testing Jobs and Builds
• Report and follow-through defects as necessary to complete the testing-cycle and provide regular status update to ease release readiness
• Maintain existing automated regression suites/packages to reflect changing requirements
• and features
• Ability to work independently and productively
• Perform peer code reviews as part of your everyday workflow
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering or Computer Science degree or equivalent; Master’s degree preferred
• 6+ years of experience developing test automation frameworks from scratch & automated testing
• 3+ years of experience with backend Web Services such as REST
• Strong working knowledge of OOP languages (preferably Java)
• Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL/SQL
• Hands on experience with solid understanding of Unit Testing Frameworks like TestNG or Junit
• Expertise with Jenkins, Jira, and TestRail, and SQL
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Demonstrates characteristics to work respectfully and effectively with all levels of
employees, to achieve mutual goals
• Must have excellent attention to detail, accuracy, use good judgment, prioritization skills and be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Self-directed; team player, takes initiative, proactively addresses problems; can work with minimal oversight
• Results driven with positive energy, desire to overachieve and continuous learning and improvement