iCrossing a digital agency owned by Hearts Magazines Division. Our technology team creates world-class data-driven solutions for Omni-channel digital marketing initiatives. We’re engineers, and solutions integrators experienced at all levels of the application development lifecycle with a clear focus on creating engaging, rich and dynamic customer experiences. Keeping up with the proliferation of devices, operating systems and APIs takes some serious technical talent – and our team has lots of it. No matter what their individual role, every team member has two basic responsibilities: Build technologies that power digital transformations and make the impossible, possible.
As an intern working with our QA Leadership, you will have a chance to work on large consumer facing sites to ensure that our technical deliverables are of the highest quality. You will be exposed to a variety of teams that work together to produce world class consumer facing sites.
What you’ll do and learn:
- You will work with QA and Tech Leads to insure technical work is following the defined processes. You will see how QA functions within agile process for large scale web projects.
- You will participate in Test Case development according to project specifications. You will learn how to create test cases that will be used by others.
- You will execute the test cases and automated scripts required for the project. You will have a chance to practice scripting skills
- Analyze test automation execution results and provide execution summary.
- You will record results and communicate defects via bug tracking tools and validate defects once they are fixed.
- You will Provide test execution progress reports and test result reports.
- You will work with debugging tools as required by the project.
Who you are
- You have a knowledge and interest in web technologies, web design, internet protocols, operating systems, and relational databases
- You have an understanding of HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, HTTP/S), social media platforms, and mobile devices.
- You may have taken a course in Java and/or have basic Java development skills in Java
- You are detail oriented
- You are methodical when solving a problem