- Project Management of the labelling deliverables associated with labelling update in regards to a regulatory label changes, such as Brexit, product codes, network optimization project, & labelling updates
- Changes will trigger primary and secondary packaging for product’s labelling
- Managing all the deliverables and work breakdown structure to making those updates through design change control process
- Design change control process is what they will be executing to – Lifecycle Management
- Dealing with legacy products and all changes that an effect
- Normally working with a label analyst that is assigned to them – this person will physically perform the technical work for the change/update
Skills required and Responsibilities:
- 3+ years of Strong Project Management experience
- Responsible for project management responsibilities, including creating/maintaining project charters and plans, leading core team meetings, and holding team members accountable for completing project deliverables.
- Medical Device industry experience is preferred
- Strong ability to develop a strategy, formulate a plan with WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) that highlight interdependencies using a tool like MS Project then lead a cross functional team in the execution of that plan.
- PMP certification is a plus
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.