Come and join a team of talented Engineers and Technicians that love what they do! My client is actively seeking a Project Manager with a background in building envelope, waterproofing, testing, and/or commercial roofing.
- Has Won Numerous awards for being a top-ranking firm in the area Based on Performance
- Been in business for over 23 years
- Laid-back and fun company Culture
- Open door policy – everyone is approachable, including the CEO
- Prepare engineering documents for use in construction activities
- Perform construction management duties
- Conduct assessments and investigations
- Ownership and department bonuses will be offered over time
- Work includes engineering calculations and decision-making and is performed on multiple projects simultaneously
- Recognize, when there are better ways of doing things, research and recommend to broader organization, and participate in implementation
- 5+ years of experience, preferably with a consulting and/or engineering firm
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific or engineering field, or formal technical program and equivalent experience
- Has or working toward Registered Consultant certification(s)
This Company offers a stable opportunity, awesome growth potential for your career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.