About Who We Are
Our core mission is to bring a revolution in the way millions of people
make fast payments. Creating and providing an error/bug-free, scalable
payment platform is very complex, so things happen very fast every day
at PayPay. This is such an encouraging and challenging environment!
As PayPay is jointly created by Yahoo! JAPAN, Softbank and PayTM, it is a
safe environment where we can focus on product developments. Our team
is composed of people from different cultures, backgrounds, knowledge
and skills mingled and working together to build the best platform from
scratch which makes it very exciting.
You will be working on a fun, energetic and a once-in-a-lifetime
environment that will enable you to achieve your best possible outcome in
your career, to be behind the payment revolution that has fundamentally
changed the Japanese commerce and payments landscape. Are you ready
to take this challenge?
Do you share a deep desire to have your smartphone be the gateway to
interact with the world? If you love translating a fantastic consumer
experience into an amazing mobile experience, then we’re looking for you!
PayPay is looking for iOS Engineers to work on our payment product to
deliver the best payment experience for our Japanese customers.
• Work closely with our product team to customize the payment
• Prototype new and redesign features
• Focus on UI/UX design principles and product driven development
• Work with an elite and focused team of app developers
• Deep understanding of modern mobile/iOS development
• Strong in Object Oriented design, and Swift
• Experience with the iOS development
• Strong passion for code quality and are not allergic to test cases
• Familiarity with integration of Rest API
• Strong sense of ownership
• At least one mobile app you can show off in the interview
• At least 3-5 years of professional experience.
• Ability to develop features while conducting unit tests
• Knowledge of performance optimization
• Ability to communicate with product members and other development
team in English
• Familiarity with Agile development
• Experience integrating and development payment service