This is a 1st shift part time permanent opportunity that pays $12.50-$13.00/hr.
401(k) and prorated paid holidays are available. We also get paid weekly.
We can work with most availability between 5am and 3:30pm Monday-Friday (occasional weekends).
Our loaders fulfill needs throughout the warehouse in he induction area as well as in the shipping area.
- Read and comprehend English and/or Spanish (bilingual preferred)
- Regularly lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs; occasionally up to 75 lbs with assistance if needed
- Walk, stand, sit, squat, twist, bend, stoop, and climb stairs for at least 8 hours a day
- Meet and maintain standards as well as operational pace with high velocity loading
- Proper safety techniques, including lifting from floor
- Simple math skills
- Aptitude to learn multiple work functions ( RF scanning, counting, sort code verification, shipment completion etc.)
- Able to work in varying environmental conditions within a typical warehouse (heat, cold, dust, noise and moving machinery)