Are you looking for an entry-level job in the Advertisement/ Marketing industry?!?! If so, this is for you!
- Full time hours, 8am-5pm M-F with casual Fridays and early Summer hours!
- $14-$15/per hour starting
- Schedule appointments via phone calls and other forms of communication to negotiate space rental prices for advertisements and promotions.
- Make an average of 100 outbound calls per day to current and prospective clients for advertisement projects to help them market their brand name in local bars, restaurants and other establishments in the cities!
- Writes lease agreements and builds strong customer relationships with just a few phone calls.
- Collects and analyzes accurate space rental data for venues for strategic planning purposes.
- Negotiate rates for advertising products (they will train on this)
- Update data into multiple databases
- Send Advertisement order over to the next department to get the project started.
- FUN work culture!
- **********They love team outings/team building events ie: taking a half day and everyone is going Bowling in costumes on Halloween!*************
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.