The HintMD platform, recently acquired by Revance Therapeutics, is a payment platform for the aesthetics industry geared to power Prestige Experiences in Aesthetics with Products and Services portfolio for our clients. We offer a seamless, simple and smart payment solution that enables physicians to offer patients a premium experience, every time. HintMD is committed to success and our team includes successful entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate about making a difference in our customers’ lives.
The HintMD platform enables our partners to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The HintMD platform is a key partner to connect our clients to target customers and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More and more partners are adopting HintMD’s platform to make smarter business decisions through the ease of their customers’ payment experience as well as in their competitive positioning.
The Mobile Quality Engineer is responsible for creating automation to test the mobile applications that have been designed and developed by our engineering teams.
You’ll expand our automated testing coverage. You are an engineer who firmly believes that quality is everyone’s responsibility. You enjoy finding vulnerabilities and bugs in existing code, and you’re capable of working with a team to fix those issues. This role is responsible for performing a variety of Quality engineering tasks including the design and development of backend automation test frameworks, coding and executing automated test scripts. The ideal candidate will have the necessary skills and experience to architect and develop automated Backend/API Test suites, define test development needs and procedures, and love to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Build and maintain scalable mobile test automation frameworks and supporting infrastructure for Mobile Native and Hybrid applications.
- Diagnose problems and fix bugs in the mobile automation testing framework for iOS/Android Apps.
- Strong knowledge in UIAutomter2 and XCUITest Architecture of Android and iOS Platform respectively.
- Work closely with development teams to integrate new test cases into existing automation frameworks
- Take Ownership of complete test coverage of product functionality and manage/maintain continuous integration testing Jobs and Builds
- Report and follow-through defects as necessary to complete the testing-cycle and provide regular status update to ease release readiness
- Maintain existing automated regression suites/packages to reflect changing requirements and features
- Ability to work independently and productively
- Perform peer code reviews as part of your everyday workflow
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering or Computer Science degree or equivalent; Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience developing mobile test automation frameworks from scratch & automated testing
- Experience developing, executing mobile automate test cases on iOS and Android Native test preferably using Appium, Cucumber, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of OOP languages like Java (Preferred), Kotlin, Ruby etc.
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL/SQL
- Hands on experience with solid understanding of Unit Testing Frameworks like TestNG or JUnit
- Expertise with Jenkins configuring pipelines for CI/CD
- Expertise in Jira, and TestRail, and SQL
- Familiarities or hands on experience with QA processes, concepts, tools and terminologies
- Nice to have experience in AWS infrastructure.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrates characteristics to work respectfully and effectively with all levels of employees, to achieve mutual goals.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, accuracy, use good judgment, prioritization skills and be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Self-directed; team player, takes initiative, proactively addresses problems; can work with minimal oversight.
- Results driven with positive energy, desire to overachieve and continuous learning and improvement.
- Desire to learn new technologies
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to move throughout the building and grounds as needed throughout the day; the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Good visual and hearing acuity required; excellent verbal and written communication skills required.