We are looking for a Software Engineering Manager to lead one of our core product engineering teams. You will manage a team of engineers, set direction, ensure features are built to the highest quality, and partner with extended Product and Service engineering teams.
As a Manager, you will be responsible for a subset of a very large system that receives over 7 million requests a second and responds within
- Manage the day-to-day feature tasks of the teams via daily stand-up and scrum meetings
- Mentor and guide engineers on software engineering best practices
- Have a very strong understanding of architecture and design and provide leadership in this area
- Work closely with software engineering managers, product managers, technical operations, UE/UX, and PMO to coordinate and ensure overall health of the running system
- B.S in Computer Science (M.S preferred)
- 2+ years managing high-performance, high-output teams
- 4+ years of software development experience in high volume/low latency or real-time products and applications
- Several years hands-on experience in either Java, Python, C++, C# and comfortable reviewing code
- Knowledge and applied experience designing scalable distributed systems
- Experience in a competitive, fast-paced challenging development environment is a must
- Applied understanding of the Online Advertising ecosystem
The world’s leading independent advertising platform, Amobee unifies all advertising channels—including TV, programmatic and social—across all formats and devices. We provide marketers with streamlined, advanced media planning capabilities powered by in-depth analytics and proprietary audience data. Our platform and technology, provides the most advanced advertising solutions for the convergence of digital and advanced TV— including linear TV, over the top, connected TV, and premium digital video. Enabling advertisers to plan and activate across more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter.
Amobee has been named to Fortune’s Top 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising and Marketing. Amobee’s platforms have been widely recognized amongst our industry winning numerous awards in technology innovation, see all Amobee Awards. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest telco companies in the world, reaching over 700 million mobile subscribers in 21 countries. Amobee operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.