Allied Reliability is looking for experienced individuals for a Direct-Hire Maintenance Superintendent role with a large, industry leading, manufacturer! The Maintenance Superintendent will report to the Mill Manager.
- Take ownership of improving uptime and decreasing downtime.
- Provide hands on technical expertise to increase and maintain plant operations.
- Develop and implement strategies that drive continuous improvement and support all elements of plant mechanical/electrical functions.
- Comprehensive understanding of PM’s, PDM’s and reliability centered maintenance.
- Advance the knowledge and skill development for the maintenance and operational teams to maintain an optimum operational focus.
- Provide support to the mill to ensure objectives in safety, quality, production and cost are being met.
- Performing root cause and gap analysis.
- Manages and develops relationships with project-equipment supplier(s) and contractors.
- Tenaciously effective problem-solver applying data-based critical thinking to make decisions.
- Engaged team player; able to build good working relationships.
- Use of Microsoft Office suite as well as effective oral and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and indirectly influence skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical, Chemical or Materials Engineering or a related engineering discipline. (Will substitute experience in lieu of degree)
- A minimum of three years of industrial operations and/or manufacturing experience.
- A minimum of two years of plant engineering, manufacturing engineering, and/or process engineering experience.
- Must be able and willing to work in an industrial manufacturing plant environment (with or without reasonable accommodations), including extended periods of time in noisy, dusty, non-air conditioned or unheated areas.