Are you interested in computer graphics and the opportunity to work with the Linux software engineering team on Intel’s leading-edge Graphics products? Come and join us. The Open Source Graphics Center is responsible for developing Linux drivers and technology for Intel’s Graphics/Compute products. This is a place where people do meaningful work and have fun doing it. We are a growing cross-geo organization, looking for brilliant, talented individuals to join us. In this role, you will need the technical leadership skills to dive deep into Intel’s Linux device drivers. You will perform Linux device driver design, development, validation, documentation, and performance analysis. Your role will contribute toward the release of industry-leading features for Intel’s discrete and integrated graphics products. You will have the opportunity to work directly with open source communities and across Intel.
– Must possess a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree or a Ph.D. in Software Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
– Strong Programming Skills in C
– Candidate must have 3+ years of experience working in a software product development team
– 3+ years of working experience with developing and designing Linux device drivers
– Good understanding of Linux Operating system architecture and device driver model
– Working knowledge in the software engineering development lifecycle process
– Familiarity with Linux kernel open source contributions and practices
– Familiarity with Linux DRM subsystem and graphics/compute SW stack
– Familiarity with pre-silicon simulation and emulation platforms
– Debugging and system integration skills
– Experience working in large-scale software development teams and projects
– Ability to work well in a diverse team environment and with others in cross-site organizations
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel’s technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what’s never been done before. We’ve also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
India, Bangalore;India, Hyderabad;Poland, Gdansk;US, California, Folsom
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.