Lead Software Development Engineer
Project – consulting services project role
Duration – 6 months
Location – Remote
Client Specific Requirements (if applicable):
- They are providing equipment
- AIM to provide background check
- No drug check required
- 4/5 start date – sooner the better
- Fine if they work outside or Seattle but not ideal. Have to work PST time.
Story + Sell:
The AIM Client is in need of software development, analysis and project management services for the engineering and delivery of integration with surescripts e-prescription platforms
the AIM Client is developing a platform for the management, issuance, ordering, eligibility determination and history analysis of prescriptions using First Databank and Surescripts web application programming interfaces (Web APIs.) The client’s desires that the platform be built in a secure and regulation compliant cloud infrastructure using Platform as a Service and Software as a service resources and serverless solution and programming architecture.
AIM will develop the functions and features needed to fulfill the needs of the solution.
AIM will use Amazon Web services, Node.js and serverless services including Lambda, DynamoDB, Step Functions, and API Gateway.
- 10 years in software development
- 5 years as a technical leader
- Aptitude and interest for API Development in Typescript
- AWS certification
- As a technical leader, shipped at least one major project in Typescript in either Node or Aws lambda