Your CHOICE: Remote within Germany, only 1 day every 2 weeks in the Munich-Office
Our tech teams are Flutter First-movers in Germany building a high-load native App & inhouse SDKs (like Google Analytics) for a Global Marketplace scaled across 14 countries used by millions of people every day.
We contribute to the Flutter community by financing Open Source Plugins together with Google.
You start the 3rd mobile team in Munich and create a new international native Flutter tech-hub (Munich 3 teams & Barcelona 2 teams) You + team select teh tech and drive the product your way, having lots of freedom.
- Dart / Flutter (on top Node.js GraphQL layer) Native App, SDKs & Open Source Plugins
- CircleCI (migration to Github Actions), major Google Partnership, cloud native (GCP)
- Firebase (Remote Config, A/B Testing, FlutterFire, Tracking Analytics
- Testing: UnitTests, WidgetTests, UI Test automation
- SOLID, CLEAN architectures, strong use of Design patterns
- Cross-functional teams (Dev, UX, PO) with full end2end-product responsibility
- Work autonomously and agile in a creative environment
- Personalized development strategy for individual and professional growth
- Flexible working hours, full home office policy!
- No dress code and we are English-speaking
QUALIFICATIONS (WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING)
- Passion for the (native) Mobile & App world (no matter you are Apple or Android fan!)
- Senior Professional in the mobile & App world
- Work experience with Dart/Flutter for min. 1/2 a year
- Love your work and move things forward to deliver the best product. #TechFirst!
- Business fluent English communication skills
- Mentoring / Coaching / Hiring experience optional
- 37,5h week, Remote or in Munich office (100% in Covid19) // flexible work hours
- 30 days paid vacation (optionally up to 54 days of paid vacation)
- Individual development budget for trainings, joining conferences with the team, etc.
- Choose your hardware!
- Paid relocation package
- Team events & company benefits
- And finally, …maybe the best Tech Team in Germany 🙂