The DVSport team is looking for a passionate lead developer focused on mobile applications to join our team to build high-end Xamarin solutions in an Agile environment. The ideal person will have working experience across the entire development process (design, development, and deployment). You should be driven to provide quality solutions to challenging problems. You will work closely with stakeholders and engineers, architects, and thought leaders to design, build, and implement next-generation solutions. DVSport develops solutions for the sports industry including coaches, players, officials, scouts, and broadcasters, by leveraging video and analytics to assess and improve performance. Come join DVSport, Inc. and help build the next generation of cutting edge solutions for the sports industry.
- Stay ahead of the curve on emerging technologies and software products
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and user needs.
- Design mobile-based features
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing applications for market sale
- Participate in a full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design
- Familiarity with Agile (e.g., Scrum Process)
- Establish and maintain good design practices and benchmarks and mentor others to hit those benchmarks.
What We Look For:
- Ability to work within a team-driven, collaborative environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience leading small teams and projects.
- Hunger to learn and creatively apply new technologies
- Comfortable working in an open, dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- 8+ Years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering mobile applications
- Cross-platform Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS, and Xamarin.Forms applications development experience is a plus
- Xcode/Objective-C experience is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in design and architect mobile back-end services.
- Strong knowledge in C#.net
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android, Windows, and iOS
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design
- Capabilities to write and execute unit test cases
- Agile/Scrum experience is desired
* The position will be temporarily remote due to local Covid regulations.