SyncSmart.io, a Lynton brand, is looking for a talented frontend engineer to join their integration app product engineering team. We’re a “startup within an agency” – productizing our expertise from 10+ years building custom HubSpot integrations for growing businesses. We use cloud-based technology to launch scalable integration apps to thousands of HubSpot users worldwide.
We’re building our app framework on the HubSpot CMS with nodejs serverless functions, reactjs, mongodb, and other rest apis. The app is in its early stages being built on contract by an experienced senior engineer. You will be our first frontend engineer and primarily responsible for the success and growth of our frontend app.
The ideal SyncSmart frontend engineer is:
- An independent, creative problem-solver and self-starter who learns new systems and technologies quickly.
- Familiar with agile/scrum. We work in 2-week sprints and we strive for 100% burndown every sprint.
- A strong communicator who self-documents their work, willing to help out a team member, can explain complex technical concepts to business users, and doesn’t mind creating the occasional demo video
- A team player: our web apps are tightly integrated with our backend integration technology, requiring constant communication with our integration app engineering team.
- Growth-driven: passionate about helping customers grow their business and aligned with the growth goals of our team
- A constant learner, always pushing themselves to stay on the forefront of tech trends and best practices
We hire and fire based on our core values. We expect you will too. You will understand:
- Dive right in: we’re in a fast-paced, competitive industry. We value people who can immerse themselves without being afraid of new technology or process.
- Solve the unsolvable: we tackle some of the toughest challenges for our clients, and build some of the industry’s most innovative solutions. We must know when to exercise this talent, and apply our problem-solving abilities to the best opportunities.
- We before me: we don’t let our ego get in the way of our company’s success.
- Teach as we learn: we’re in a constant state of learning at Lynton. It’s important that we all reap the rewards of our growth journey.
- Question to understand: asking the right questions, and listening to others – our customers, our team, and our community – is critically important in guiding our decision-making and company strategy.
- Growth driven: we know that our organization and everyone within it has the potential to develop, grow, and learn. We commit to each other, take risks, accept our failures, and encourage determination, so we can continually push the boundaries and move forward.
Why our team loves working at Lynton:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and bonus program
- We’re always learning
- Paid training (online courses, instructor-led, and conferences)
- Remote/virtual workplace
- Annual company retreat