This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 10-15 years of experience in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
Must have Skills:
* Spring framework, spring Boot, Java 11
* Hands-on experience building micro-services usign REST API, Swager, API Gateway, Security (ex. O-Auth/ADFS),
* Well experienced with using KAFKA, tuning exposure for efficiency and resiliency as needed
* Working experience in one or many cloud database environments – Cassandra, CockroachDB, Cloud Foundry Oracle etc.
* Experienced in AFT – Cucumber or Karate for API testing
* Experience in logging, tracing, monitoring – Splunk & Dynatrce
* Working knowledge of Pivotal Cloud Foundary and/or AWS
Nice to Have skills:
* Monolith to Microservices Migration (mainframe to distributed)
* Domain Driven Design experience
* Working in Product & Agile environment
* Experience in NFRs- Security, Performance (Blazemeter/JMeter), Chaos Engineering
* Experience in API first approach, 12 factor principles in microservices etc.
* Experienced in Test driven development methodlogy
* Experienced in Observability tools – Grafana, Kibana, AWS xray etc.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm’s vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans