As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Provide architecture and design solutions to requirements. Partner with the Business and existing Application Development teams to understand functional and data requirements for multiple business processes.
* Experience working on Web application development using Java/J2EE, Spring, RESTful Services, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Angular 5, React JS, Bootstrap, Oracle, Sybase, SQL,
* Providing and analyze the legacy application requirements developed using JSP, Servlets, Struts and redesign and develop.
* Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive them from concept to implementation.
* Support production rollouts of the functionality onsite by partnering closely with the Infrastructure and Operate team. Develop test cases and perform unit testing using JUnit, Mockito.
* Nice-to-Have: Experience with RDF and/or Property Graph databases (Apache Jena, GraphDB, Oracle Spatial and Graph, etc
* Cyber security vulnerability management including submission and report generation of ssap, blackduck, EHT dynamic scanning items and work with team members to resolve in respective modules.
* Release management, code packaging and deployments via Jenkins/Jules
* Develop massively scalable time-based and faceted search using Lucene, Solr, Hadoop and big data / machine learning technologies, Knowledge of NoSQL databases
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans