We provide a fully digital experience for our clients within the mortgage industry, so naturally we would be seeking a rockstar Full-Stack (Rails/iOS) Developer to join our team. If you’re a Software Engineer ready to make an immediate impact on our ability to consistently deliver world-class mobile and web products, then this is your dream job.
We’re looking for engineers who are passionate about creating innovative solutions to our customers’ problems. The ideal candidate would embrace the challenge of addressing time sensitive market demands and delivering customer value, while also focusing on long term technical concerns.
Our ideal candidate for this position is someone with multiple years experience in iOS (Swift) development and either experience in or interest learning full stack web development. This person will display our core values of Hungry, Innovative, Vibrant, and Empathetic. They will be eager to jump in and start creating.
As a software engineer at SimpleNexus, you will be collaborating with other engineers, product managers, and UI/UX designers to innovate in and improve on our product. You’ll have opportunities to own the technical planning, implementation, and delivery of impactful features.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Is self-motivated and can work with minimal direction. We’re a small team that executes quickly to deliver features to our customers.
- Has 3+ years of professional experience working on a software development team
- Enjoys working across a wide variety of technologies. We use a variety of AWS services and technologies with Rails being the core.
- Has experience completing and shipping finished products and features
- Is well-versed in sound quality assurance principles
- Has shipped a mobile app to the App Store
- Has experience in writing iOS applications in Swift
- Has experience writing your own back-end API code (Bonus points for Ruby on Rails experience)
- Extra bonus points for experience with Fastlane