gpac is looking for a full-time Account Manager within your area.
Account Manager provides customer service, policy maintenance and coverage placement for an assigned group of insureds.
- Able to prepare renewals, submissions, rates and RFQ’s
- Market various products to wide variety of cliental
- Grow a long term business with a focus on maintaining client relationships
- Maintain client files according to company standards
Knowledge & Skills Required
- 2 or more years’ experience working with commercial lines insurance
- Licensed in property-casualty insurance
- Associates degree required
- Computer operation and keyboarding skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Commercial Insurance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Insurance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Alan Kotek is an executive search consultant. You may reach him at [ Phone number blocked ] or by email at [ Link Removed ]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.