Lehigh Technical had partnered with one of well established Long Island Manufacturing Company. We are looking for a skilled In-Process Inspector. This is a full-time permanent opportunity offering excellent benefits including, Paid Time Off, 401k, Profit Sharing, bonuses, and more!
Conducts electrical inspections of electronic and electro-mechanical sub-assemblies and
completed products utilizing standard measuring equipment and dedicated test sets. Follows and
executes final Acceptance Test Procedures. Makes determinations of product compliance to
requirements. A key contributor to the detection and resolution of product and test equipment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct inspections of electronic assemblies and sub-assemblies using documented test procedures plus individual knowledge and experience.
- Troubleshoot assembly defects of circuit board assemblies, wire harnesses, and chassis.
- Detect and troubleshoot product-equipment system issues.
- Document test and inspection results in accordance with Company procedures.
- Contribute to the continued development of test and troubleshooting techniques.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to use standard measuring equipment ruler, caliper, micrometer
- Ability to use a digital multi-meter and equipment.
- Holds or has previously held an IPC 610 cert or JSTD-001
- Holds or has previously held an IPC 620 cert
- Minimum of 5-year experience inspecting electronic assemblies
Education and Work Experience
- Minimum 2-year degree or certificate in electronics.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Relevant experience beyond 5 years may be considered in lieu of a formal education requirement.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.