The primary location for this position is our multinational and diverse HQ in Stockholm, but we are also open for Poland, Kraków or Wroc?aw.
As an IFS FSM developer, you will work with service operations technology stack (FSM Client, FSM Mobile, FSM Online Portal, PSO and FSM integration framework). We are looking for a hands-on technology developer with significant experience in architecting integrated platforms solutions using IFS FSM, with strong technical expertise in the complete IFS FSM stack and the proven ability to maintain and develop solutions using all products in IFS FSM modules.
Who you’ll work with
You will be part of the Technology & Delivery team within the Consumer & Customer solutions organization in Business Area Europe. The Technology & Delivery team is responsible for developing and delivering end-end technology powered solutions for B2C channels in a highly competitive and integrated systems landscape made of 30+ SaaS and PaaS solutions.
The team’s mission is to prepare and execute the accelerated rollout of the consumer landscape across Europe over the next three and a half years. The rollout will provide the Electrolux markets in Europe with agent desktop solutions, Chat Bots, Technician App, IFS FSM and PSO solutions, advanced consumer analytics platform, upgraded online consumer journey solutions and several other key consumers facing service and sales solutions. In this role you will be responsible for the Service Operations technology stack in the overall consumer landscape that includes IFS FSM, PSO components and Service power solutions for claims management.
We are organized in product teams and we truly embrace the people first, autonomous teams and innovation driven culture across our entire organization.
- As a developer you will work with the platform owner of the service operations technology stack powered by the IFS FSM and PSO components in a PaaS.
- Support enhancements to production systems including resolving issues related to recent releases.
- You will also deliver high quality code, configurations and documents deliverables during all phases of software development flow.
- Solution providers, to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into solutions developed.
- You will work with IFS FSM solution engineers, FSM domain experts, SME’s and FSM consultants both internal and from external partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional platform and other platform owners to ensure the overall integrity of the entire systems landscape.
- Understand industry best practice and engage with platform providers and vendors to align capabilities and influence standard product roadmaps.
- Demonstrate and infuse modern development practices by following DevOps practices ensuring deployments into production on at least a bi-weekly basis.
- You will be responsible for IFS-FSM/PSO releases process and management.
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a developer in IFS FSM, PSO and Mobility
- Hands-on experience of all the Configurations, UI Designer Tool and Customization capabilities of IFSM FSM applications.
- Experienced in FSM mobile application Designing, Client scripting and Customization.
- Good hand-on experience in development of SQL queries, Views and Store procedures.
- Solid hands-on experience with integrations between IFS FSM, CRM and ERP Solutions.
- Have experience of third-party Integration with FSM applications and should have a good understanding of REST and SOAP API Web services
- Experience in designing complex optimization and scheduling solutions (IFS PSO)
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines and test automation of IFS FSM modules
- Experience working with translating field service management and service business processes to sustainable and scalable IT solutions
- Experience in sizing and understanding of the IFS hosted solutions
- Strong experience with exposing native platform capabilities to external platforms and consuming external services through API, Micro-services and SDK integrations.
- Good understanding of field service management.
- Exposure to working in a highly integrated Omni-channel (Webshop, IoT, Mobile Apps) CRM experience
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and diverse work environment