Ref ID: 02750 [ Phone number blocked ]
Classification: HR Recruiter
OfficeTeam might have a Human Resources Recruiter job for you with this dynamic organization in the Public Transport industry. This position is currently remote, but will eventually go in office. As the Human Resources Recruiter, you will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting in support of a diverse array of positions across varying departments such as accounting, marketing, operations, administrative and technology. Our client specifically needs a self-starter wanting to learn and to grow. You might be right for this position, if you’re comfortable not only with recruiting functions but also a variety of personnel related administrative tasks, including providing clerical support to the HR department. Do you consider yourself an accomplished and proactive Human Resources Recruiter looking to sharpen your skills? To be considered for this exciting and hands-on Human Resources Recruiter position, apply today! This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Maplewood, New Jersey area. ONLY CANDIDATES COMMUTABLE TO MAPLEWOOD, NJ WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
Your responsibilities in this role
– Undertaking various administrative duties
– Reserving and screening candidates through various sources and platforms
– Drawing up and posting job opportunity advertisements
– Performing interviews
– Producing internal recommendations
– Employing digital recruiting resources
– Aiding with new-hire on-boarding paperwork/orientations
Job Requirements– 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
– This position will be best given to someone who is highly professional; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
– Ability to quickly write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
– This position needs to have proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
– Proven knowledge of Onboarding
– Well-founded grasp of Applicant Track System
– Full Cycle Recruiting experience preferred
– Comprehensive knowledge of Corporate Recruiting
– Proficiency in Job Postings
– Conduct Interviews experience
– Experience with sourcing recruitment
– Desire to thrive in scenarios of team-based work or independent tasks, always looking to learn more and take initiative on a number of different projects and tasks
– Experience with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link Removed ] for more information.