At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to change the future of payments, it’s not just skills and ambition that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague. What powers you at work?
You’ll be part of a multicultural team working to take Nets’ Marketing to the next level. The team is responsible for marketing our Payment Solutions to the SME market as well as the digital marketing framework for Merchant Services. Generating leads is our number one priority.
You’ll be powering Digital and Marketing
As Frontend Developer, you’ll join an open and sharing team with highly skilled colleagues. Your future colleagues have different backgrounds and areas of expertise, but everyone is passionate, curious and open to discussions to find the best solutions. The dialogue is honest, direct and sometimes heated, but always respectful and sprinkled with smiles and laughs. The team has clear goals and work both independently and as a group, focusing on delivering high quality, whilst balancing quantity and quality to reach deadlines.
You can come as you are and be at your best at Nets. (A portion of humour and self-irony will, however, come in handy.) You’ll even find the freedom to balance an exciting job with life outside of work.
Your key tasks and responsibilities
Working with a headless CMS built on the React framework with styled-components in a responsive environment, you will take an active part in agile software development in a team of Digital experts. Your main task will be:
- Create and generate high quality and tested solutions and code
- Delivering new functionalities in collaboration with a team where the primary focus is on high usability.
Skills, ambition and that little personal twist make you succeed
Your professional skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets. We’re looking for:
- A dedicated and technically curious person, who is proactive and willing to take personal ownership of tasks and projects.
- Styling is your strength and passion, making everything look crisp across browsers, and you are used to working with styled-components. Y
- ou have experience working in an agile environment, managing and driving projects in an ambiguous matrix organisation with diverse stakeholders.
- You have worked across various digital platforms and tools and are eager to create the best frontend design, where the frontend architecture is future proof.
- Experience from working with Redux and Typescript is a big plus, as well as the ability to challenge the status quo by asking constructive questions.
Apply now to power your career