- Excellent programming skills in Golang and at least one production available service with good throughput under their belt
- Track record of built and deployed production quality microservices, with a focus on scalability
- Previous experience with the development pipeline from end-to-end of production applications
- Knowledge of AWS services such as Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) and Simple Queue Service (SQS), EC2, Lambda…
- Previous experience with NodeJS
- Experience with RESTful API development
- Expertise in continuous performance measurement throughout the application’s lifecycle
- Distributed request tracing for profiling and monitoring microservices dependant applications
- Working understanding of infrastructure as code
- Source control and software versioning experience on Git
- Former experience working in an Agile environment
- Documentation skills
Nice to have:
- Understanding of AWS services
- Experience working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.