Our office is looking for a Customer Service Representative, someone who enjoys making a difference and wants to create a better life for themselves and their community.
Customer Service experience is preferred but not necessary as we will provide full training! Bilingual is a plus. This is a work from home position for residents of Alabama.
Customer Service Representative Role:
As a Customer Service Representative with our company, you will help our customers with their accounts and will educate them as well as show them solutions to their issues. Daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments
Customer Relationship and Client Care
- Reach agreed targets by the deadline
Ideal applicants will have:
- Strong communication skills to work with customers
- Desire to work with people, and an understanding of excellence in customer service
- High School Diploma
- Must live in Alabama
- You’ll need to be self-motivated
- Applicants must be over 18, and ideally, be able to commence work within 0-2 weeks
This is a full-time position with weekly pay and opportunity to grow, part-time position can be available for the right candidate!