Articulate is looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer. We’re makers. We believe the job of a development team is more than just writing code. We are here to create experiences which delight our customers—that is always our top priority. We’re a fully distributed company with a high degree of autonomy and no office space. At Articulate, you’ll work closely with an awesome team of developers and designers to build industry-leading products and solve interesting problems. We need someone to join our MarkOps Team, helping us build beautiful and accessible customer facing, marketing-driven websites. The ideal person for this job is a multi-talented Full-Stack Software Engineer with a good eye. This person sweats the details, focuses on quality results instead of effort, and sees problems as opportunities to learn and level up as a team. Solid GIF skills and emojis game are big bonuses.
What you’ll do:
- Work collaboratively with a distributed team of developers and testers to craft web solutions that help market our products effectively
- Be responsible for making effective use of your time. We don’t care about butts in seats, but we do care about quality work.
- Create solutions that are as clear as possible, built with empathy for the future engineers who will pick up your code, and for current team members who will be immediately affected by your changes.
- Sweat the details and care a lot about the quality of work you produce.
- Review other developers code with empathy and compassion, and participate in pair programming, feature demos, and engineering talks that help create a healthy and empathetic engineering culture.
- Take part in a rotating on-call schedule (less than one week per month).
What you should have:
- Familiarity with responsive design, SEO, and accessibility concerns
- Experience integrating with a variety of external 3rd party services
- Exposure to content management systems, WordPress, AWS, Marketo, Salesforce, or Okta are a plus
- Decent GitHub and Slack chops
- Strong communication skills
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.