We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to help us build mobile telecom provisioning applications for internal and external customers.
What you’ll do…
You’d be a great fit if…
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Have extensive experience in the general software engineering areas of:
- Building client-server web-based applications, to include defining protocols, handling errors, security (e.g. encryption), and testing.
- Building realtime web-based user interfaces (using “server-push” technologies such as websockets, cometd, etc.)
- Use of message-bus architectures and message queue implementations.
- Relational database schema design and implementation.
- Have significant experience with the following technologies / in these technical areas:
- Python, including using Python in large-scale applications (packaging, etc.)
- Have experience with:
- Micro-service architectures
- Build frameworks, continuous integration tools.
- Source control (git), collaboration tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence).
- Have ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Are organized and won’t stop until the job is “solved forever”.
- Attitude and aptitude are key. These traits trump all others.
- This position requires the candidate to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance, you need to be a U.S. Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
It would be even better if you had experience with…
- Listed examples of open-source work (e.g. github accounts)
- Interest and/or experience in data visualization
- Experience with container (e.g. Docker) build and deployment
- Experience with PostgreSQL