We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Full Stack Software Engineer based in London to join our Product team in building a platform to optimise every business on the planet. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our world.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for exceptional and ambitious individuals to develop our Causal AI platform for time series. You will work as a full stack engineer in the Product team which is composed of software engineers and scientists. You should have a proven experience programming across the tech stack and be comfortable and experienced working on software with a team, communicating ideas, and writing code that can be understood by others.
The main web application stack includes Python, Django, Celery, Postgres on the backend, with React and Typescript on the frontend. We also make use of Redis, Cython, Numpy, Torch, Ansible, AWS, GCP and other technologies throughout the rest of the stack.
- Smart, capable and can write clean code effectively
- Ability to design and architect high-performance distributed software
- Understanding of the full stack, from REST backends to modern SPA frontends
- Experience with React or similar frameworks (VueJS, AngularJS)
- Interest in UI/UX, creating a consistent design and responsive user experiences across multiple devices.
- In-depth understanding of computer architecture is preferable, e.g. C, C++, Cython
- Interest in machine learning/big data (prior experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (version control, tooling, testing, etc.)
- Ideally you should be able to work in London or be able to commute. Candidates outside of London who are interested in relocating will be considered.