- Requisition # 10048223-WD
- Job Type Full time
- Location Trenton, New Jersey
- Date posted 11/15/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
This is a remote position. A member of our recruitment team will discuss location preferences with you in more detail.
- Perform complex application design and programming activities in the latest techniques: Scala, Java, Node, REST, microservices, AWS/Cloud infrastructure, Spark, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins
- Provide technical leadership in terms of architecting applications, mentoring developers, making smart technology decisions, and more
- Deliver projects that adhere to continuous delivery practices with automated unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing pipelines
- 6+ years of application development using Java, Python, and/or Scala
- Experience managing teams in Agile environments
- 6+ years of developing at all levels of the application stack (front-end/UI, middle/Services, and back-end/Database)
- Experience implementing and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Experience with major public cloud offerings and how to solution designs that are built around these technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and similar)
- Experience leading technical iteration on the design, development, documentation, testing, and deployment of platform user-interface features
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely-related discipline, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
- Ability to present information to wide variety of audiences, including senior management
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.