InCloudCounsel is seeking a Front-end Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. InCloudCounsel modernizes legal processes, globally, for many of the world’s leading companies. We offer scalable, end-to-end solutions for processing routine contracts and abstracting complex documents by pairing our worldwide network of experienced lawyers with AI-enabled software. We also offer the first purpose-built software tool designed to help funds manage their obligations.
This is a software engineering position on our front-end infrastructure team. Since we are a small and collaborative team, you will have a direct influence on how we work, what web technologies we use, and what projects we take on. You will join us in building from scratch the front-end tools, libraries, and APIs on which the rest of our engineering organization depends.
Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to work with some incredible people, build some truly delightful experiences for our end users, and play a critical role on a team that’s challenging the status quo of a whole industry.
The Front-end Engineer will report directly to the VP of Product at InCloudCounsel, and the package includes a competitive base salary, equity, and full benefits. The preferred locations for this role are San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York.*
*Until further notice, all InCloudCounsel employees are working remotely from home.
- Maintaining our Ember app and dev environment (we’re currently upgrading our front-end from pre-CLI Ember 2.x to 3.16 LTS)
- Creating reusable components with documentation in Storybook
- Working with our data team to ensure event tracking with Segment and Mixpanel is reliable
- Prototyping new product features using Ember Octane idioms
- Creating documentation and learning resources for the benefit of the entire engineering team
- Ensuring user interfaces are fast, clean, and maintainable
- 3-5 years of experience with at least 2 years of experience building modern single page applications using libraries like Ember, React, Angular, or Vue.js
- Excellent self-management skills. Since our team works and communicates asynchronously it is essential that you are an effective communicator with a track record of following through
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is preferred
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K, pre-tax benefits
- Parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual professional development stipend
- Remote work flexibility
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
NOTE to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes from recruitment agencies. Any resumes sent to a member of InCloudCounsel will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission.