Responsible for off-loading, put-away, picking and staging of equipment and parts while providing professional quality customer service to all internal and external customers. For the accountability and movement of all materials within the warehouse and overall appearance. Responsible to follow all safety practices.
a. Receive and Load Product
b. Operate Forklift as needed to load/unload products
c. Ensure all items are received per procedure and stocked
d. Ensure all items being loaded/shipped are per procedures
e. Maintain Inventory and Prepare Cycle Counts
f. Maintain Warehouse and Forklift by following required maintenance and housekeeping and Safety procedures
g. Control damage and inventory
h. Ability to drive forklift safely
i. Ability to complete Will Calls
j. Responsible for completing required paperwork
k. Ability to complete a daily Pre &Post shift Forklift inspection
l. Proper PPE and uniform must be worn at all times during each shift
m. Assist Customers and CSRs as needed
• Takes direction from lead/Supervisor.
• Works within well-defined instructions.
• Ability to successfully process (ex. Loading and Unloading) products
• Ability to operate a forklift safely and work in a fast-paced warehouse
• Ability to work in warehouse that is not climate controlled
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Must be eligible to be certified in 90 days
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.