High growth industry leader in the Mira Loma area is looking for a Financial Analyst to add onto their team on an interim basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proven track record working with complex financial data
- Develops integrated revenue expense analyses, projects reports and presentations
- Develop and manage models related to monthly financials, scenario analysis and ad hoc analysis as needed
- Create and analyze reports and ensure integrity of financial information
- Financial forecasting and reconciliations
Qualifications for Senior Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience: 1 to 3 years related experience in financial reporting, planning and analysis in a manufacturing, transportation or distribution company
- Technological Aptitude: proficient with major business application with knowledge of financial systems
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
For consideration please email to [ Link Removed ]
Pay up to $85K plus bonus, depending on experience.