WME is hiring for entry level marketing account managers that we can train to handle all of the existing and new account acquisitions for our clients in the Metro Detroit and surrounding areas. As an outsourced marketing firm, we do sales and marketing for Global 100 clients, we guarantee results and deliver them with efficiency and integrity. Our clients hire us as a satellite marketing and sales office so they do not have to be responsible for the training, hiring, and overhead that come with doing it themselves. This job involves face to face sales of services to new consumer prospects. Our company holds itself to the highest standards, working only with the industry leaders who share our values and mission.
The Personal Approach:
Our method is simple: we apply a customer friendly, face-to-face approach to our promotions and sales strategies. By directly meeting with consumer customers we can dramatically increase our clients’ sales without dramatically increasing their budget. Our technique is proven to be the most effective way to penetrate a target market and acquire new, profitable customers.
What does this mean?
At this moment, we are looking for energetic, career minded individuals to aid us with our expansion goal. These candidates will be hired as entry level marketing representatives for the Metro Detroit area with rapid advancement opportunities to move into management. Our training program is designed to cross-train the right candidate in all aspects of business and marketing as well as incorporate communication and team leadership. The focus is to prepare them for a position as a branch manager of a location, overseeing the marketing for a Fortune 100 client and supervising a team of 20 to 60 employees.
Responsibilities in this program include:
• Team Leadership
• Sales Training
• Marketing Strategies and Sales Techniques
• Oversee Campaign Development
• Manage Customer Service, Administration, and Sales Personnel
Our Company offers:
• Competitive Pay Structure
• Benefits Available
• Outstanding Growth Opportunities
• Travel Opportunities
No experience is necessary. Advancement is based solely on performance, not on seniority. A four year college degree is preferred. We are filling positions ASAP, so please respond promptly if interested.
Desired degrees and courses in clude but are not limited to: PR, Advertising, Public Relations, Sales , Management , Marketing , Professional Selling, Business Administration, Human Resources, Recruiting, Sports Management, Restaurant Management, and Hospitality. All positions are entry level. All managers, VP, Presidents, Consultants, and CFOs started at entry level. NO ONE WILL BE STARTED IN A MANAGEMENT POSITION; ALL NEW HIRES WILL START OUT IN ENTRY LEVEL!
- Analyze sales trends to increase sales
- Maintain sales area records on customer sales
- Searching a sales representative to complement sales team
- Drive outside sales within territory
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Lead all sales within territory
- Develop a territory sales plan
- Utilizing sales system to optimize sales calls
- Complete job site survey reports for all new customer job sites and existing customer job sites
- Mastering the sales representative position
- Provide weekly sales updates to sales management
- Develop and maintain sales forecasts on anticipated territory sales
- Exceed sales goals in assigned territory
- Coordinate sales calls and associated paper work with inside sales/sales support
- Exerting sales effort necessary to meet sales quota
- Achieve sales goals for assigned accounts and assigned sales area
- Achieve and exceed territory sales goals
- Meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales
- Conduct sales presentations to customers
- Succeed in company sponsored training classes